BBKA Forum

British Beekeepers Association Official Forum 

• Ownership of webpages.

• General Q&A, Bee chat and only Bee chat please
General Q&A, Bee chat and only Bee chat please
 #783  by Steve (The Drone)
 24 Sep 2018, 19:06
Patrick, Adam- I believe a statement should remain on this forum regarding administrive rights.
1. This forum is the official BBKA Forum and the BBKA have administrive rights.
2. The supposed BBKA Facebook page is not controlled by the BBKA who have no administrive
rights.
This is a statement of facts. If the Facebook page suits a beekeeper and they enjoy it then fine, but they should be aware that it’s not the official BBKA regulated site.
Steve.
 #784  by AdamD
 24 Sep 2018, 19:48
Hi Steve,
I was not involved in setting up the forum; However there are 'Privacy' and 'Terms' headings under Favourites towards the bottom of the page and the ability to delete cookies too. There is also an 'About Us' bit at the bottom which states that it's the BBKA forum. If you think there's anything missing from these, please let us know.
 #788  by NigelP
 24 Sep 2018, 21:20
Not sure why a statement to that effect would do any good. Just glad the "official BBKA" forum is back.
May it live long and prosper.
To those who previously cut it off without notice to anyone who used the forum, may they RIP.

Now, has anyone told Roger it's back up and running ;)
 #799  by DianeBees
 25 Sep 2018, 15:25
Steve (The Drone) wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 19:06
Patrick, Adam- I believe a statement should remain on this forum regarding administrive rights.
1. This forum is the official BBKA Forum and the BBKA have administrive rights.
2. The supposed BBKA Facebook page is not controlled by the BBKA who have no administrive
rights.
This is a statement of facts. If the Facebook page suits a beekeeper and they enjoy it then fine, but they should be aware that it’s not the official BBKA regulated site.
Steve.
Which Facebook PAGE are you referring to?

The BBKA has an official page at https://www.facebook.com/TheBritishBeek ... sociation/ and the BBKA has full administrative rights over this page.